Add the portuguese language in the reports tab

Suggestion Name:  portuguese language

Suggestion Description: the portuguese language in the reports tab

Any example images:

Spoiler

a372d9dbeb2a4926843239b03a33382b.png

Why should it be added?: Will help a lot of players who do not understand much English and with the native language will help a lot in sending the report

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/mastertvbr

Spoiler

That would depend on whether there are any language speakers in the team in the first place as mentioned previously. If there aren't, there is no point in adding that language if no one will understand it!

Most of the time, all you really need is to put in correct details and then add the link to the evidence in the comment tab. There isn't really anything else to it that would require an administrator that speaks a different language, unless it is something like insulting evidence in a different language.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, gwait said:

That would depend on whether there are any language speakers in the team in the first place as mentioned previously. If there aren't, there is no point in adding that language if no one will understand it!

Most of the time, all you really need is to put in correct details and then add the link to the evidence in the comment tab. There isn't really anything else to it that would require an administrator that speaks a different language, unless it is something like insulting evidence in a different language.

Exactly this, especially if you are to add some extra information and insult from the native ligua

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, gwait said:

Sure, but there has to be a Portuguese speaking administrator in the first place. I don't see why it would not be added if there was one!

The kayro # 032 he is part of the support he understands enough of the language PT / BR if any administrator took a report could ask for help him

I already reported a player and adm did not accept he replied ((Please create your reports with the appropriate language))

And type the player insults you insult your mother and nobody can do anything and as if you had authorized to do booties and nothing will happen to him

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, *G.R.OFR* Master-TV 201 said:

The kayro # 032 he is part of the support he understands enough of the language PT / BR if any administrator took a report could ask for help him

I already reported a player and adm did not accept he replied ((Please create your reports with the appropriate language))

And type the player insults you insult your mother and nobody can do anything and as if you had authorized to do booties and nothing will happen to him

That depends on access control. Don't think that is possible.

• Upvote 1

I speak Portuguese fluently as well as English and for many times I considered applying for the forums and maybe one day get IGA rank or whatever would let me help with the reports. I've been admin on another community for many years until the server closed down back in 2015. I am aware that there are actually quite many Portuguese speakers around here that could really benefit from having an admin who speaks their language to help so I imagine I could be useful. Though every time I consider applying I remember of the big work load I'd most likely have to deal with and it kind of discourages me. I play to relax and have fun. This is a far larger community than the one I administrated back in the day was. I am not sure I'd be able to handle so much stuff. Still, applying is an idea that I still haven't scrapped entirely.

So yeah, there are few Portuguese speakers in the team and the players who are of that language, in their majority, most likely don't speak English or if they do, it's very poorly. Yes, that can be an obstacle when creating reports but, despite not being perfect, Google Translate can help, folks.

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

We'll add languages to that list if it's decided to be officially supported by the project managers, this includes then a commitment to have staff available who speaks said language fluently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.