Remove non collision zones in EU1

0oxpip0xo0

Suggestion Name: Remove non collision zones within delivery depots in EU1
Suggestion Description: the server EU1 is not very used, we can use for test playing without "non collision zones" in delivery depots, addition this server have speed limit, is a good controlled enviroment 
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users try other game mode, i thinks... if another player is delivering the trailer, i need wait to deliver my trailer

If there were no collision zones in the delivery depots then as said above there will be glitches with the trailers, some trailers might spawn on top of each other and fall on the floor plus it would be harder for people to park their trucks when others are trying to park too.

No collision zones wouldn't work universally because some places are more populated than others even on low population servers.

• 1 year later...

Removing these zones entirely would not work since people could spawn in companies or use the automatic parking feature which then leads to collisions inside the areas which usually are NCZ.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.