Unable to start ATS Multiplayer

bigred7813

Question

Hello,

I am unable to start ATSMP. Every time i try i receive the error that I have attached. I was just wondering if anybody had a solution or workaround. I have uninstalled the program multiple time and every time i get the same error. ETS2MP works perfectly and the base game files were selected the same way during instillation. Thanks for any advice. 

ATSMP ERROR.png

2 answers to this question

Hello there @bigred7813,

in order to find a quick solution for your issue, just follow the instructions provided down below:

• Run the launcher as an administrator.
  • Make sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Also, try to delete the file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll]. (Credits to mwl4)
  • Start a command line as an administrator (press Windows key and type "cmd", right click run as administrator), then, run the command sfc /scannow
  •   Hide contents

KqUJPnV.png

• After having done so wait and restart your computer.
  • Run a single game in x64 DirectX mode
  •   Hide contents

Lr5LAOZ.png

• Drive a short distance, exit the game and start multiplayer again. (Credits to ResTed)
  • Uninstall the TruckersMP launcher and download it again (https://truckersmp.com/download)
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache by opening steam, right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => Local Files => "verify integrity of game cache"
  •   Hide contents

BSItvL0.png

• Check for possible BETAs by right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => BETAS => "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"
  •   Hide contents

fjLc7Yj.png

• Check the following guides

Hide contents

If, however, nothing has helped yet, you should consider contacting the official support by submitting a ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Whatsoever, I really hope that I was able to help you. If so, please feel free to give positive feedback by voting up the post on your left-hand side of the screen. :)

Kind regards ;)