How can I lower my ping, so i can continue playing

plainoldbread

What is location and which server are you connecting to?

Make sure that you have no applications running in the background that could be using internet bandwidth and also make sure that anyone using your connection is not downloading or uploading anything.

You can try, 

The EU servers are mainly located in France so you should take that into account. 

16 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

What is location and which server are you connecting to?

Make sure that you have no applications running in the background that could be using internet bandwidth and also make sure that anyone using your connection is not downloading or uploading anything.

You can try, 

The EU servers are mainly located in France so you should take that into account. 

I'm connecting from southern Ontario, and I'm using my mom's wifi to connect. She wont let me touch it. So i'll use the vpn?

1 minute ago, plainoldbread said:

I'm connecting from southern Ontario, and I'm using my mom's wifi to connect. She wont let me touch it. So i'll use the vpn?

What would you say your average ping is in game and does it fluctuate alot? Are you connecting to EU #2?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived