Still banned but it seems like unbanned

MertEfeErturk

Question

Hi,

I got banned for 3 days or something like that but it's removed now because in my profile,when I look to bans it should be expired.When I try to log into the game,I can select and log into server but when I press 'drive' it says that connecting to eu2 than connection refused you are banned from TruckersMP network.

Can someone help me with this topic please ?

10 answers to this question

Hello @MertEfeErturk,

because of the big community and players coming from all over the world, every time is shown in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Hence why you will have to convert your current time zone in this UTC.

In addition, check out this page (https://time.is/en/UTC) in order to get information about the current time.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait one additional hour until you can play again. Next time, just drive carefully.  ^^

Hopefully, this answer has been the one you were looking for ;)

Kind regards :)

9 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

Hello @MertEfeErturk,

because of the big community and players coming from all over the world, every time is shown in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Hence why you will have to convert your current time zone in this UTC.

In addition, check out this page (https://time.is/en/UTC) in order to get information about the current time.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait one additional hour until you can play again. Next time, just drive carefully.  ^^

Hopefully, this answer has been the one you were looking for ;)

Kind regards :)

Thanks for the reply.I already changed the UTC for my country.As I said,I can log in but when I press drive button on the menu,It says that connecting,than shows how many people waiting on que than says Connection refused you are banned from TruckersMp

On 2/18/2017 at 6:14 PM, Digi7al said:

I think I've seen this bug before, and the solution is by waiting for the servers to be restarted. Have you tried a different server?

On 2/18/2017 at 6:12 PM, Mirrland said:

Wait for a while, the system might take a little while to process the fact that you've been unbanned. 

Im trying eu1 right know I will post the results

On 2/18/2017 at 6:12 PM, Mirrland said:

Wait for a while, the system might take a little while to process the fact that you've been unbanned. 

On 2/18/2017 at 6:14 PM, Digi7al said:

I think I've seen this bug before, and the solution is by waiting for the servers to be restarted. Have you tried a different server?

EU1 Works.I will try eu2 in a while than...

Still cant log into eu2