Report without TruckersMP ID

[SLO] edinboss77

Question

8 answers to this question

The /pinfo command can display the TruckersMP ID once you supply the perpetrator's in-game ID as the parameter. IE: /pinfo 123 will respond with the info about the player of the in-game ID of 123 at the moment, or it will give the error message, if the player cannot be found. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Unfortunately we need to have a TruckersMP ID to assure that it would be a useful report.

mostly you can find the players on steam to by name and you can compare the details such as avatar.

Other solutions for in the future are if you wanna report a player with a video make sure you have done /pinfo (ID) in the chat 

you can see him TruckersMP ID also which you can use on the website.

53 minutes ago, [SLO] edinboss77 said:

Thanks all for help. I really don't know why spawning log is empty, never happened before. And thanks for  suggestion, now I found player on steam, now I think I found the right player, but still not sure :) If I have steam profile, I can find TruckersMP ID now?

Support or someone in administration might be able to link their steam account to a truckersmp ID but I'm not sure on that.

There are many users that have different user names on their truckersmp profile to their steam profile, so i would suggest that you contact support and see if they can link the accounts.

https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

On 9. 2. 2017 at 9:24 PM, 3567- said:

Support or someone in administration might be able to link their steam account to a truckersmp ID but I'm not sure on that.

There are many users that have different user names on their truckersmp profile to their steam profile, so i would suggest that you contact support and see if they can link the accounts.

https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Thanks, I will write to them.