I have a big Problem

Fernfahrer1985

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi,

Did you make a change to your computer before this happened?

Or did it just stop working?

--

Have you tried to run ETS 2 without the multiplayer mod installed, you still get the same crash at logo screen?

Maybe this is a problem with your graphics drivers.

12 minutes ago, 3567- said:

Hi,

Did you make a change to your computer before this happened?

Or did it just stop working?

--

Have you tried to run ETS 2 without the multiplayer mod installed, you still get the same crash at logo screen?

Maybe this is a problem with your graphics drivers.

My graphics card has no problems. I play for 1010 hours and there have never been problems

">http://76561198171898750.png

3 hours ago, Fernfahrer1985 said:

My graphics card has no problems. I play for 1010 hours and there have never been problems

Go to: C:\Users\username\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Move all folders with profiles at the start to a different location, then delete all of the files that you moved from that folder.

Try to run ETS now and see if it works, then we will know if it is a corrupt save game. 

Hmmmm.......damned, my Glasball is in maintenance, so it´s hard to see why your Game "crashing"!

Please give us some Datas about your PC Specs., what happen exactly and what did you trying before you installed the Game new?

Check your Gamelogs, are there Entrys that show what Happen with the Game when it crashing?

Do you using a Profile for SP and a Profile for MP or one Profile for Both?

Short, we need Informations! ;)