Better car sounds

Redtroz

I don't think 3rd party mods are allowed (and that would be where you would get the better sounds from), but maybe the developers could create new car sounds but i don't know.

You should post this in the suggestions and maybe it will be considered.

Just now, Redtroz said:

Yeah, but how to have this "better sounds" ? :S

You cant.The engine is maded by Truckersmp team.If you dont wanna hear scout engine sound turn game volume on the lowest.If you make a suggestion to try something change about scouts make a suggestion :

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-suggestions/

Please use format :

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

I notice that you havent really grasped what everyone was telling you in tht topic so ill bulk them together

2 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

ou cant.The engine is maded by Truckersmp team.If you dont wanna hear scout engine sound turn game volume on the lowest.If you make a suggestion to try something change about scouts make a suggestion

3 hours ago, _ThEAssasiN_ said:

i think there are two types Diesel-and Normal Diesel sounds pretty high i guess or the other one.one of them are different gives sound.This is same car one of them diesel one of them gas

In a nutshell the cars sound different on your computer from how its going to sound to someone else and theirs no way to vamp up the sound of the car to make it sound better

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

9 minutes ago, Truckerpilot said:

I notice that you havent really grasped what everyone was telling you in tht topic so ill bulk them together

In a nutshell the cars sound different on your computer from how its going to sound to someone else and theirs no way to vamp up the sound of the car to make it sound better

I understand topic,he wanna better sounds in scouts ,but that not possible.So if he wanna make a suggestion to make a better sounds why not?

58 minutes ago, Mirko9 said:

I understand topic,he wanna better sounds in scouts ,but that not possible.So if he wanna make a suggestion to make a better sounds why not?

Oh no i wasnt talking about you lol i was just putting together the things that people said in the topic so that he might have a better understanding of what you guys were trying to say 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

13 hours ago, Redtroz said:

Okay but, i see some players have these cars with better engine or sound..

From this, I am guessing you mean you have actually experienced hearing these "better sounds". There seems to be some confusion about what you are trying to ask, so I will have a go at answering your question :P 

By better sounds I guess you mean a louder and more sports sounding engine? If so you can go to a service station ingame and from there you can go to upgrade your vehicle where you should be able to choose two types of engines for your car. Choose the engine at the very top (From what I remember it is 1.8). This should give your car a much louder sound and possibly what you are looking for. 

Hopefully this helped you :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived