Screen on standby while driving

Vindictive

Question

While driving with my wheel, my screens automatically enters sleepmode after 10 minutes of not using the mouse or keyboard. 

- This only occurs on the multiplayer mod, not in single player.

- I play the game in windowed mode.

One way to fix it would be to increase the time before the screen goes on standby, though I'd prefer a real fix and not a workaround.

Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

Hi:

Check this:

Go to Windows - Configuration . Screen, and search for turn on/off and suspension topic. Click there and search the option called Suspend (it will give you some other options like hours, or minutes, or you can choose to Never, so your screen doesn´t turn off when you´re afk.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Go to Power Options of your system, then edit currently used power profile, then in the list named "Turn off the display" set to "Never". Otherwise, you may want to turn off auto standby in your monitor. In this case, check the manual of your monitor to find the shutdown timer option in the menu.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel