Mouse cursor problem

TheReal_Pear

Question

Hi everybody, so recently... I been noticing that the ETS2/ATS custom cursor is very buggy. First of all, the cursor moves very slow yet my Windows cursor moves fine. Another problem is that when the game freezes, I can't open Task Manager because the cursor is still stuck in the game. How can I get rid of the game cursor and use my Windows one?

I already check with my mouse and it works fine, it's just the game's side causing this problem. I already did some research and found nothing useful. Sorry if I'm not making any sense here, I need help.

4 answers to this question

If your game was to stop working and mouse is stuck in game, Try pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc, This will open up task manager. Once you have task manager open you should be able to navigate to ets2 select it and press DEL on your keyboard. As for your mouse, You could check your mouse sensitivity settings in Game settings?

- Oli

19 hours ago, stingray060 said:

If your game was to stop working and mouse is stuck in game, Try pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc, This will open up task manager. Once you have task manager open you should be able to navigate to ets2 select it and press DEL on your keyboard. As for your mouse, You could check your mouse sensitivity settings in Game settings?

- Oli

I can't find the mouse sensitivity setting on the game. I tried making my regular cursor faster but it didn't fix my problem. Thank you for the task manager shortcut, I never knew that.