Need ETS2 MP Help

ukfsg

Question

Hoping someone can help me out. I've not been on ETS2 MP for a while and i'm struggling. I've downloaded the new launcher and my steam version is 1.26.x but i get no options for multiplayer. i remember we had to pick a server when launching MP but i don't see that anymore?. Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

First you should delete your old ETS2MP and ATSMP icons on your desktop if you have them.  

Then, when you install and open the launcher file, there should be a button called "Install Available Updates". Wait a couple minutes for the updates to install and after installing, you should see the "Launch ATS" or "Launch ETS2" buttons enabled in the bottom corners.  Click those to start multiplayer.

Hello

If you have downloaded that launcher, go desktop, look for TRUCKERMP, click that and update all 3 includes ets2 ats and system and then launch any game you want on 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

First of all, make sure your launcher is fully up to date. The latest version (as of this post) is: 

0.2.1.3.6 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.1

Once the client is updated, you may need to update the game files from the new launcher. Once that is complete, you should click "Launch ETS2" (located in the bottom right corner)

After it launches, it should be ETS2 MP as normal.