Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

7 minutes ago, Urceviled70rus said:

После обновления не запускается. Как решить проблему с запуском?

ScreenShot_20161215001852.jpeg.e5b12bd5d51f3e664c62d9cbdf3cd1a3.jpeg

Which windows do you have? I have this same problem in windows 7

Edited by Pietrano

Great work thanks.

Runs fine for me.

Downloaded from www.truckersmp.com. installed like any other other normal update. went on to launcher and clicked install Available updates. once finished i clicked launch ETS2. game loaded no problem

People having problems try running as administrator.

@bojank10 go to steam. library, right click euro truck simulator 2, properties, Betas. then select NONE opt out of all beta programs.then wait till the game updates.

25 minutes ago, Pietrano said:

Which windows do you have? I have this same problem in windows 7

i have the same problem on windows 7 64bit

6 minutes ago, GaryP said:

Great work thanks.

Runs fine for me.

Downloaded from www.truckersmp.com. installed like any other other normal update. went on to launcher and clicked install Available updates. once finished i clicked launch ETS2. game loaded no problem

People having problems try running as administrator.

@bojank10 go to steam. library, right click euro truck simulator 2, properties, Betas. then select NONE opt out of all beta programs.then wait till the game updates.

stil doesn't work , i tried everything, i can't play anymore....

ScreenShot_20161215001852.jpeg.e5b12bd5d51f3e664c62d9cbdf3cd1a3.jpeg.207733a32e585dc2ae9c8bfd7508a300.jpeg

2 hours ago, forlorn said:

went to play ATSMP and I keep getting this

1735a7c48690427ca5760ae2bb68dca1.png

Same error. Don't do it on single player and I was hoping to stream today. Also are we suppose to see other players 20,000 out on the radar? I mean used to be 600 out maxed would think with new rescale it would only be about 3k.

1 hour ago, topsyandpip56 said:

How are we supposed to pass launch options to the game? I use -homedir to allow me to keep my profile on a separate hard drive but this no longer seems possible. Same goes for -nointro. 

I have solved this issue for me just by adding the '-nointro' parameter to the end, as before.

You could give it a go, with '-homedir'