Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

1 minute ago, Stickman088 said:

could that be why i keep getting a fatal error wen in game play all ready is due to others updating their game

No its because of a multiplayer bug that is causing it this is what i posted about it earlier.

19 minutes ago, VirtualGaming said:

Those of you getting crashes it is caused when a player that is in "Near by you" the truck loads in but then they get out of this the game trys to delete the truck and fails to do so then the game crashes so we have to wait for a hot fix for the ATSMP for now.

@magwolfen

Just now, Stickman088 said:

I had no one near me at the time is the thing

then that might be another bug or it just a player at the eage of the AOE of loading and deleting the tuck and sometime it might be someone that is outside of the AOE for your "Near by you" that is very far from you (think that could be an admin or something) and have you keeping your eye on your "Near by you" window (if you dont know how to open it, it is TAB button by default)

2 minutes ago, NOFOENTE said:

Is there no connection with how to make the popping?

are you talking about the autoupdater?

1 minute ago, marthurqee said:

Guyz, I have  a PROBLEM...

An error ocured while contacting our update servers.
Press Ok to try again or cancel to visit our download page.

HELP!!! :huh::wacko:

The Updating server might have very high traffic that is causing the update to fail.

5 minutes ago, VirtualGaming said:

then that might be another bug or it just a player at the eage of the AOE of loading and deleting the tuck and sometime it might be someone that is outside of the AOE for your "Near by you" that is very far from you (think that could be an admin or something) and have you keeping your eye on your "Near by you" window (if you dont know how to open it, it is TAB button by default)

I know how to open that but thank you for telling me anyways :)

2 minutes ago, VirtualGaming said:

você está falando sobre o AutoUpdater?

O servidor de Atualização pode ter tráfego muito alta que está causando a atualização falhar.

Yes and the same error here on my machine. I think there may be something wrong in the way of doing the popping!

1.                      76561198169018993.png                         

Driver its not the update its just there is so much traffic trying to download the update that its cussing it to crash just wait for for a few hours and try

again or just keep retrying its up to you :troll:

1 minute ago, Stickman088 said:

Driver its not the update its just there is so much traffic trying to download the update that its cussing it to crash just wait for for a few hours and try

again or just keep retrying its up to you :troll:

Thanks for saying that at least if have some help telling all players about the update server

i have had the error so many times now with the Fatal Error that i am not really all that worried about it i just hoping it well work its

self out over time is all i can hope for

3 minutes ago, Stickman088 said:

i have had the error so many times now with the Fatal Error that i am not really all that worried about it i just hoping it well work its

self out over time is all i can hope for

I know what you mean and just hoping that they make a hotfix as fast they can unless we are able to avoid other players or have one huge convoy lol