Early but still get a late tag??

Blory

Question

4 answers to this question

• Do you have your own truck in the game? (it may cause quickjobs to misbehave/ makes refreshing jobs easier)
  • What kind of jobs do you do (freight, quick jobs or external contracts)?
  • Do you start jobs before your client has connected to the server? ( in order to keep up with server's time, your game time advances with XY amount of hours upon connection with the server)

and something else I thought of: Try to finish deliveries before leaving the servers, because the game time in MP keeps running even if you close the game

oh btw Welcome to the forum

Edited by FirestarteR93
moved topic to help section
  • Upvote 1

On 26.11.2016 at 8:44 PM, Blory said:

When im playing american truck simulator on mp everytime im early by a so much it always say im late and im not making any money can you fix this?? because its stupid bs.

Like @'FirestarteR93' sais it could be these 3 things.

But in my first Time its the last thing. I disconnected and wanted to drive later the rest of the job and there u have the problem. You Are too late. The Time is running and running on the server, and if you are disconnected

it won't matter. The Job is too late...

Greetings!

ETS 2 Trucker since: November 2, 2012

TMP Trucker since: December 13, 2014
TMP-Forums Member since: February 6, 2016
TMP Staff since: January 24, 2019

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

76561198117916779.pngAddFriend.png

https://twitch.tv/robin_tmp

This happened to me a lot on Euro Truck Simulator 2 when I used my single player profile to play on MP.

There are two fixes I discovered for this:

1) Whenever I log into Multiplayer with my single player profile, before I pick any job, I must F7 + Enter even if my truck does not need any repairs. I discovered by doing this my SP profiles comes ensync with the MP server time so when I pick a job it's never late because the server runs 24hrs of the day through the the year and hence the time is progressive. So if you play on SP and then disconnect and switch to MP with the same profile, the time on SP may be on a Monday 08:00am while on the server it may be Friday 3:00pm and you're days behind time on the server so any job you pick will be later unless you either F7+ Enter or find a place to sleep or travel between garages using quick travel to bring your SP profile time and day to synchronisation with the server's. 

2) Best fix for me was to download a profile for MP with loads of cash and XP and I use it only for MP so I don't care or shout when I'm rammed :) Since I use that profile only for MP it's always ensync with the server time. Hope this helps

Problem Locked and moved to solved due to inactivity - Last reply in December 4

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff