Spawning distance lower than normal

RedBull108

Question

The spawning distance for other players is quite low, noticed it after installing W10, on W7 it was working fine. The distance is maxed out in the settings, players even show up on the GPS but in the actual game they only spawn in front at around 5 trucks length like in the video below. If anyone has any idea why this is happening, let me know...

• Upvote 1

76561198016678105.png

4 answers to this question

Hello

When theres a heavy amount of players around, the mod lowers the draw distance and by that I mean you will see trucks less far away.

I don't know the exact numbers of how many players lowers how much but in Calais - Duisburg on a heavy traffic day I can see roughly 10-20 trucks ahead of me with my computer.

They render less trucks to save you from a lot of FPS dropping.

How you can actually render more trucks in these situations I am unsure myself and you would probably need to wait for more help in that part.

Hope this will answer your question.

Edit: " Truck draw distance moves automatically down from 500 meters to 300 meters when more than 20 players come in your tab. When more than 30 players come on tab, it gets reduced to 150. This is to reduce lag. I wish it was optional in the settings, but it isn't." A bit of searching and I found this that had been posted elsewhere about the Draw Distance.

Edited by 1nYX
  • Upvote 2

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.