Inapproiate assecoire-set?

Hakima

Question

Hey guys,

I installed the update to TruckersMP today and now I'm getting kicked right from the start for having an inapproiate assecoire set installed, but all I have the official SCS DLCs and free content like gifts from SCS (Snowball skin, extra tires and more.) Can I please inform as that what's behind this **censored** reason to kick people on the spot? It's already a wonder that there are still people willing to play in this **censored by moderator** and if kicking people on the bat for some ludricous reason keeps up I might aswell install Promods and Russian Open Spaces. At least I get to play that.

4 answers to this question

Since when is Schwarzmuller not supported? I've played with it until the latest update I just installed today? Since I also have several off-line profiles going with Schwarzmuller in it, I'll just forget about MP for ETS, no skin of my back. There's still ATS, which in contrast to ETS2-MP is rather troll-free. So I'll call it a blessing in disguise and move on with my life. Bye.