ETS2MP no longer in full screen

Tristinw524

Question

Hello all.

I recently updated to the latest version of ETS2MP (released on October 9th I believe), and I tried to load ETS2MP, and the game no longer takes up the full screen of my computer. There is a big black border around the game, that's basically the only way to explain it. It never did this before the update, and it happens on both ETS2MP, and regular ETS2. I've looked through all the in-game settings, and didn't find anything that I would think would be related to the issue, so if anyone knows of a setting change or something that I can do to fix this, and have the sim fill my entire screen, that would be greatly appreciated!

I tried to take a screenshot of it, but not sure if it will show the border around the outside or not, and I also can't figure out how to get Steam photos on to here, so here is a URL link.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784373640

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

What game settings is it set to? Fullscreen or window? What resolution? What resolution is your pc set to?

In counter strike you can choose to have black borders in the graphics card settings

Try setting your in-game resolution to what you have on the pc

• Upvote 1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.