Singleplayer not working anymore

HceTiGoL

Question

Hello all,

I bought ETS2 earlier this week on steam (deluxe edition) and started streaming it. 

After a few days of hard working people suggested me to try the multiplayer. 

So I did some gameplay with my viewers all worked fine, now today I'm trying to play the single player again and as soon as I start a external contract and start driving the game freezes. 

- I bought this game a week ago so it was a clean install

- Multiplayer was the last thing that worked

- I do not use any mods except the multiplayer

any tips on this issue ? I don't want to lose my profile

thank you

4 answers to this question

First off, you can make a backup of your profile in "Documents" if you want to be sure, but it's really unlikely to disappear in such situations.

Anyway, do you have any drivers? If so, they could've caused that issue as they "conflict" a bit with the actual server time (and what time your profile is in).

But if you don't have any drivers;

- Reinstall ETS2 MP

- Launch ETS2 MP as administrator

- Verify the game cache

You can also try not taking an external contract and see if the same issue occurs.

I backed up my save file and then I tried deleting my 2 drivers from my company and the game still froze. 

Then I tried veryfing the game files, still freezing. 

Now im reinstalling the game after I deleted the multiplayer files. 

If the game now works I will try putting my profile back and see if that is working

48 minutes ago, Julien78 said:

Does the multiplayer still working ?

Did you try an external contract in multiplayer ? Does it works ?

I only have been doing external contracts on the multiplayer as they seem to give more money. 

The multiplayer was working fine yesterday, didn't test it this morning as I wanted to do some SP

Okay so a completly fresh install of the game was able to work again with a new profile.

When I'm placing back my old profile and try playing on it the game freezes after 1min or less I think, with or without a job holding.

I have added a screenshot of how my profile his save map looks like, it looks kinda... alot ?

Screenshot_Save.png

Okay so I compared my savefile to a different save file and deleted most maps from above screenshot.

I launched the game and it showed my profile with all my latest save (money, lvel, xp) so I now have 2 save file maps instead of 15.

Then I fired my truck drivers (for some reason they were still here again) and cancelled my world of trucks job.  I didnt open the "world" to drive but closed the game and it autosaved.

I restarted the game, my job was indeed gone and so are my drivers.  

I was getting hope and tried driving again... And then 5 sec's later the game froze again ;(

I'm getting worried I played 50+ hours in a week time getting lost for trying to play online now

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on October 16.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff