Cant download 0.2.1.1.3 Alpha

Chris Bryant

Question

So when I went to go play some TruckersMP today it said there was a new update. When I closed out of this popup it sent me to the TruckersMP website and when I tried to download the new update which is the 0.2.1.1.3 Alpha it downloaded but when I tried to install it it says "Cannot Execute" and then the files name. Please help

4 answers to this question

The file that gets downloaded currently is a .zip folder. Make sure you have an unzipping program such as winrar, or 7zip (free) and right click the file, and choose extract here. An executable should appear in the folder that the .zip is located, and you should be able to run that. If this is not the issue, can you clarify on what you do to get up to that point where the error occurs.

you will need any unzip-program like winrar (which i use) to unzip these files! otherwise its clear that it doesnt work! :D hope my and the guy's before answers helped you