Steering wheel issue

Simulator Experiencer

Question

Hi everyone , i had an issue with my g29 so i changes  my steering wheel to  driving force gt < now when i changes   it   for some reason why it turns very fast when i turn it all the way around  then it gets stuck then twist back  ? i dk , i have never had this problem before :P  

This is what  i mean with a video to show you guys :) 

If anyone  knows  how to fix it can you please let me know :P thanks  , just rember  if its possible for you guys to explain it in basics so i know what you mean :)  sory about that .

Edited by GARDENER

76561198098873827.png

4 answers to this question

When changing from one wheel to another I think but I am quite sure you need to redo the Settings Wizard in ETS2 or ATS to get the correct settings for the wheel. Uninstalling the Software and Installing the correct one as @kyle70001 mentioned will be a good thing to try as well as setting 900* turn if possible.

If you do the Settings Wizard in-game which is mentioned in the "Controller" settings, it will reset the settings to the ones meant for the wheel and you can then fine tune it to your liking.

Changing the Steering Sensetivity when using a wheel will either make it Super Slow or Super Fast which was what it looked like in your video :)

• Upvote 1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.