"Local" forum notifications, instead "Global" only

ledgeri [HUN]

Suggestion Name: Make possible "local" notofocations
Suggestion Description: Make this forum a bit more user friendly by adding the option to rank the information from the site by on the post-writeing page, with selectable notifiction level (Notification List, or email) just to that thread only.

Any example images: nope
Why should it be added?: For me, and i think all of us has a priority-list. There we can select what is the important, and what is the less importatn. In forum level the "notify me about this forum/ topic" is a good thing to keep up with the flow of information on this site. But could be better (not my plan, i saw on Enjin forums): When i see an iteresting topic, or i wrote in it, on the top or at tha side i have an option to select the "online at the site" or the "email from it" notification levels. To every topic on that forum, individually. That would be good if that would be implemented here...

Again: i see i can fallow topics, but all will notify me on a global level.

If that alredy here, i missed something...

(wrote the suggetion here, because there is no other suggestion topic )

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

Not sure if this helps but by pressing "Follow this topic" in the right then navigating to the top right of the forums, select "Content I Follow".

19115807.png

This lets you follow topics individually.

Ok, i saw ir, but still i can not select the mode how i want to be warned from that topic only, just the density of the notofications... (if i read the system well)

You also can select what forums you whant in the unread/new content.

Im on mobile now, so I cant tell you exactly where is that option.

I thought i understood it, but now confused, please come back with a deeper aswer!

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2