Opening locations in Russia

BllackJack

Suggestion Name: Opening locations in Russia
Suggestion DescriptionЗдравствуйте, я представитель игрового портала VsemTeam. Я бы хотел предложить вам партнерство и создать новую локацию на территории Российской Федерации. Все необходимое для этого у нас есть, с кем я могу поговорить по поводу этого? 
Благодарю за ваше внимание и надеюсь на полное сотрудничество с вами.

Translate:

Hello, I am a representative of the online gaming portal VsemTeam. I would like to offer you a partnership and create a new location on the territory of the Russian Federation. All you need for this, we have, with whom I can talk to about this? Thank you for your attention and look forward to full cooperation with you.

Any example images: 

b-c7000.jpg

Why should it be added?: Прежде всего это позволит играть больше количество игроков на сервере и снизит нагрузку с серверного оборудование. Тем самым позволит игрокам наслаждаться игрой без лагов и так же позволит играть тем у кого пинг очень большой для Европейских серверов

Translate:

First of all, it will play a large number of players on the server and reduce the load on the server hardware. Thereby allowing players to enjoy the game without lag and will play the same way those who have very large ping to the European servers.

Contact Information:

E-почта: [email protected]

Мы хотим расширить игровое пространство и перейти на более высокий уровень, чтобы больше людей смоги играть в эту игру.

Конечно, наши игровые сервера будут связаны, и люди будут знать и об Европейских серверах. Польза в том, чтобы не нагружать сервера и люди,
которые играют из России, с пингом 800 могли играть на их ней же локации. Тем самым позволит вам играть без лагов и нагрузки на игровой сервер.

We want to expand the gaming space and move on to a higher level, so that more people be able to play this game.
Of course, our game servers will be connected, and people will know about and European servers. The benefit is not to load the server and people
who play in Russia, with 800 ping can play it on their same location. Thus allow you to play without lag and load the game server.

Мы хотим расширить игровое пространство и перейти на более высокий уровень, чтобы больше людей смоги играть в эту игру.
Конечно, наши игровые сервера будут связаны, и люди будут знать и об Европейских серверах. Польза в том, чтобы не нагружать сервера и люди,
которые играют из России, с пингом 800 могли играть на их ней же локации. Тем самым позволит вам играть без лагов и нагрузки на игровой сервер.

We want to expand the gaming space and move on to a higher level, so that more people be able to play this game.
Of course, our game servers will be connected, and people will know about and European servers. Benefits to not load the server and the people
who play in Russia, with 800 ping can play it on their same location. Thus allow you to play without lag and load the game server.

Good Idea for me, because russian ppl have often a very high ping and connot play welll and ram us, 'cause they're laggy.

P.S. Just a few percent of rammers are russian. I know really many good russian drivers.

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

Good Idea for me, because russian ppl have often a very high ping and connot play welll and ram us, 'cause they're laggy.

P.S. Just a few percent of rammers are russian. I know really many good russian drivers.

Да конечно и если все полючиться то мы сделаем переход между серверами в одном мультиплеере. Главное чтобы сотрудничать с вами.

Yes, of course, and if everything we make the transition between the servers in a single multiplayer. The main thing to work together.

Мы хотим расширать игровое пространство и перейти на более выской игровень, чтобы больше людей смоги играть в эту игру.

Конечно наши игровые сревера будут связаны и люди будут знать и об Европейских серверах. Польза в том чтобы не нагружать сервера,

чтобы люди которые играют из России с пингом 800 могли играть на их ней же локации. Тем самым позволит вам играть без лагов и нагрузки на игровой сервер.

We want rasshirat gaming space and move to a more significant wild igroven that more people be able to play this game.

Of course our game srevera will be linked and people will know about European servers. The benefit is to not load the server, so that people who play from Russia

with 800 ping can play it on their same location. Thus allow you to play without lag and load to your game server.

Ужасная грамотность. Не поверю, что это представитель мощного хостинга.

Awful literacy. I dont believe that it is man of a powerful hosting.

Наша группа rFLaI.jpg.

Ужасная грамотность. Не поверю, что это представитель мощного хостинга.

Awful literacy. I dont believe that it is man of a powerful hosting.

Хаха, простите, Вы правы! Мне просто не привычно писать на английском и на русском.

Некоторые слова были взяты из переводчика и были не исправлены, поэтому сейчас все сделаем как надо, спасибо. Я поторопился, когда отвечал  :) 

И не хотел произвести на Вас плохое впечатление.

Haha, sorry, you're right! I'm just not accustomed to writing in English and in Russian.

Some of the words were taken from the translator and were not corrected, so now do everything right, thank you. I hurried when posted  :)

I did not want to make a bad impression.