I can't open ETS2MP or ATSMP, this pop message pops up! What does it mean and what can I do to fix it?

Taximan10

Question

4 answers to this question

This message just notifies you that the game will start with parameters, which in this case will set the in-game render system to use Direct3D rather than OpenGL.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

This should not effect the game starting, or the gameplay itself. I had it the other day, clicked ok, reloaded the mod and it worked fine.

If it does for some reason effect your game, then try to re-install the mod, or check for updates/verify integrity of the game cache via Steam.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion