ProMods server

Sharp14

Suggestion Name: Add a server with the ProMods map
Suggestion Description: ^^^

Any example images

Why should it be added?: This should be added because:

• The skill on this server will be higher - because you'll need Scandinavia and Going East. This also makes trolls less likely.
  • ProMods gives a much-needed facelift to the base game's map, upgrading the quality.
  • ProMods also adds new areas.
  • Many people already use ProMods and even more would if they could use it with MP.
  • ProMods also allows you to see more cities and towns than depicted in the base game, for a fuller experience.

The only issue, as I see it, is getting permission from the ProMods development team.

If you're rejecting this, please explain as to why.

Again sorry

This will not happen because the MP is only what SCS Software develops Promods has nothing to do with SCS much less with TMP.

Moreover, if the map is a Mod own map and not a map , the map is developped at the point of mods and not a server dedicated to this map will not be very welcome . Also as a Mod who play pirate who purchased could not have access to this.

28 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Please use the search function.

This has been suggested many times before and has been rejected. A ProMods server will not happen.

I believe I have  added more reasons to this argument that have not been presented before, for this reason, I believe it was alright for me to create this thread to continue this discussion as others have been locked.

I only see benefits coming from a ProMods server - increased players on both ProMods and TMP.

An issue was raised because of the filesize of ProMods. I think it's worth it, and it's not necessary to continue playing TMP. That said, there could be a system where it only downloads missing data to avoid wasting someone's internet connection, much like how Steam downloads work.

Edited by El1teZombiezHD
Merged 2 Posts
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.