Change the text in the "Reports" section of the forums

heyhococo

Suggestion Name: As title.

Suggestion Description: I think the description of the discussion should be changed to fit the new report system, because users can't upload their images and videos there, but rather check how to upload their images and videos with the correct system. It should be changed to something like: "Check how to make a report on a player here!".

Any example images: suggestion.jpg

Why this should be added?: So that (particularly new) users don't get confused with where to report people.

Or this idea from The Imaginative Lad ;):

I believe it would be better if as soon as a user clicked on "Reporting" it would take them to the reports page on the website. From there they could click on help on the website for a tutorial. That would eliminate confusion all together and show that in-game reports are not for the forums at all in any way.

I believe it would be better if as soon as a user clicked on "Reporting" it would take them to the reports page on the website. From there they could click on help on the website for a tutorial. That would eliminate confusion all together and show that in-game reports are not for the forums at all in any way.

• Upvote 1

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.