Failing to detect my account

vandeon3

Question

When i got to sign into the login part of the start of the game, i enter my account details but it responds with "invalid email address", i have also tried my brothers account and hes entered everything right but his dosent work either. i made my account yesterday and was able to play fine and well with the exact same account details, but its not saying its not valid. Please help :)

(i tried to send image but apprently 502kb is biggest to send, the image is 520kb @_@)

4 answers to this question

Try all of these below:

1. Go to Documents/ETS2MP and find launcher.dat and delete it. Then load up ETS2MP from desktop and login with your account.

Sidenote: Account sharing is not reccomended so please refrain from doing it.

2. If still doesn't work then firstly delete the mod and go to website change your password, Log out from website and log in back in and download the mod

3. If still doesn't work contact the support team by making a ticket at http://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add , Ask them to change your email and then try logging in the game.

Remember to use same email used on this forum and truckersmp.com and aswell as the mod.

Write it in notepad and copy paste to login screen in the mod if you believe you can mistakes spelling it or not being able to make @ sign in login

• Upvote 1

It would be in your best interest to create a support request.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules