Launcher Not Responding/Slow to Launch

Cbrady40 [G29]

Question

Whenever I try to launch ETS2MP or ATSMP the launcher always shows Not Responding after a few seconds and after a few clicks it closes on me. The first thing I tried after searching the forums for a bit was deleting launcher files (pulling them out the folder) and that didn't work so I put them back in and carried on.

Things I have tried:

1. Deleting launcher files

2. Deleting %temp% files

3. Reinstalling the TruckersMP client from the .zip I downloaded from the last update.

4. Restarting my computer.

5. Tried checking Do not show this window again but the launcher kept popping up.

ETS2 on its own launches fine. But MP will not launch, it launched just fine yesterday and the only thing I have done in between that and today was a disk defragment. I don't want to have to resort to reinstalling both games. Anyone have a solution???

3 answers to this question

Well, after letting it run on not responding for about a minute it finally launched. 

I'm not really sure why it is launching this slow now since I defragmented my disk but I believe there is still something wrong even though it launched. I let it run for about as long before also so there is a chance that I lucked out with it launching, not sure.

PS: To Enfield_ does the forum have the feature that staff can move posts?