How to report properly

svenks

Question

Hi all

I know what you're thinking: Why doesn't he RTFM???

But I did - unfortunately the topic on using the reporting system does not tell me what I need...

Case is this: I reported a guy, but I can't find a way to upload (a rather large) video using the report system, therefore it was declined due to lacl of evidence.

So how DO I upload a video using the system? Am I missing an Upload VIdeo button or what?

BRGDS

Sven

5 answers to this question

First, you need a recording software. Then when you find a troller, use /pinfo ID to see the TruckersMP ID and keep the record of the ID so you don't forget the ID. When you have finished your game, try to find the report vid and upload it to Yt (recommended 'Unlisted). Then go to the website http://truckersmp.com/en_US/reports and put details for the report. Don't forget to copy the link to the evidence.

You can use different types of software to capture in game footage like for example Plays.TV or Fraps to upload to youtube, all you need to basically do is upload a video somewhere and put the link of the video which you uploaded into the evidence box which will show valid proof of the suspect breaking a rule.

Edited by Smalley

Thank you for your answer. 

The Problem is, that I don't really have "somewhere" to post a video. Maybe I can use YouTube? 

And then I really think the reporting page should have a separate field saying:"Link to video".

In any case, now I know what I should do.