TruckersMP won't load *HELP*

JamieCraftHD

Question

Hey, I am having some trouble, I have installed everything correctly but once I click on the TruckersMP run start it come up with the three option in a little selection box (I will post screenshots) well, eh I find it hard to explain but it come up with this when i click on either 3!

Any help.. would be great.. add me on skype and talk by step as i can share screen - Skype: JamieCraftHD

12.png

d11.png

J.Gould

6 answers to this question

- Verify game content on ETS2 (Steam > Right click on ETS2 > Local content > verify integrity of game cache)

- Reinstall T:MP and make sure the game directory is correct when it asks you to choose your ETS2/ATS folder

- Make sure you have a 64bit OS

- Make sure you have admin rights on the computer

- Make sure both T:MP and ETS2/ATS are updated to the latest version.

Edited by PinKPanther
  • Upvote 1

PinKPanther1020.png

Thanks, For tips guy's.. sorted!, well My ETS2 even on MP & Single.. It never use to happen before.. I think it cuz of my Windows 10, but It shows a funny colour on ETS2 where I see the sign twice one Green & Red! sometimes and Grey..

My Graphic Card is alright for Game.. It happened with a game called 'Minecraft' I sorted that out.. but ages ago but forgot how I did it'? 

J.Gould