Mod's of Workshop Steam

Hello MP team, I was browsing the Steam and playing in the OFFLINE mode using some MOD's super interesting , one of them for example, the skins of MOD the actual game companies ( eACRES , LKW , Transinet , Trameri , BJORK , AGRONORD , etc. ) and would like to know if there is a future possibility some MOD's basic and simple ( but are pretty cool ) are placed in Multiplayer mode . I am a fan of the work of you and the game could become cool with some MODs that STAFF could choose , or could put some in voting.
I'm waiting is only speculation and if there is a forecast for the near future :)

Edited by Freddyk
Removed useless space.

RATO

13892198_663924963766197_7844213214087858246_n.jpg

The only problem with offline Mods being implemented into ETS2MP is that the security and functionality of each mod cannot be confirmed without through testing.

Some mods would be suitable, others wouldn't 

There is also the issue of client/server issues. If a user installs a mod on their computer, it isn't installed on everyone else's meaning that others can't see the mod.

Hope this helps!

~ Penguin

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

• 1 year later...

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon as it will increase the download size as it would need to be added as an additional download.  This is unfair for those on slower internet or with less storage space.   In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP.

Please also follow the suggestion format next time.

Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.