My game crash

dol121

Question

3 answers to this question

You have to be more patient. It has to load everything on the ferry's destination and that's why it takes more to load. You have to wait and not click anything and it will de-freeze itself. If your computer is bad, you will have to wait 2 or more minutes.

Regards, 

Vladimir

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

Can you please give us more information? Is your game actually crashing so you get an fatal error or just freezing on a black screen?

If your game is freezing on a black screen, please sit and wait up to 10 mins before you click on do anything. I know this may be quite time consuming when you are playing  but this is the best solution for your apparent problem. Lots of people have this problem, it is just the game needs to catch up with your actions and catch up on time ect.

Thanks