Non - Collision zones and kicking

I put 2 suggestions into one forum just so it looks cleaner and less like spam

Suggestion 1

Suggestion Name: Non-collision zones at petrol stations and hotel thingies (Forgot there real name)
Suggestion Description: At the moment there are collision zones for both of them and i just think it would be more beneficial to make them non collision zones.

Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: A non-collision zone in a petrol station would allow quicker filling up, It stop people from blocking the petrol station (Happened to be before) And for the hotel it will just make it easier as it could get quite busy so collisions could be likely

Suggestion 2

Suggestion Name: Teleporting when getting kicked

Suggestion Description: IF you get kicked, you teleport to the nearest garage to repair them selfs etc

Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: Because i keep on seeing loads of Alf - F7 in chat with people banned and kicked etc. But if they are kicked, they'll spawn back there but if there banned, It is more work for the admin because they have to deal with the requests when simply, they could of just kicked them and then they'll teleport to the garage and repair them selfs. But i think this should be limited as the system could be abused by drivers

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

There used to be a NCZ in every hotel some time ago. I don't know why they removed that. I agree that it should return.

As for the gas stations... although I agree that it is a good idea they become NCZ too, it might not work as well as intended unless the NCZ is extended to a part of the road itself. For the small stations, that is. Reason I say that is because if the NCZ is limited to the terrain of the gas station only, there will be crashes when a player enters or leaves the station at the same time as another player. Pretty much the same as it already happens at the exit of companies in every city. Two or more players go through the exit at the same time, no-clipping through each other thanks to the NCZ and as soon as even one of the trucks drives outside the NCZ, they all collide.

For the small gas stations, the NCZ should cover a portion of the road as well. For the larger ones, just cover the entire terrain of the place should be enough.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

There used to be a NCZ in every hotel some time ago. I don't know why they removed that. I agree that it should return.

As for the gas stations... although I agree that it is a good idea they become NCZ too, it might not work as well as intended unless the NCZ is extended to a part of the road itself. For the small stations, that is. Reason I say that is because if the NCZ is limited to the terrain of the gas station only, there will be crashes when a player enters or leaves the station at the same time as another player. Pretty much the same as it already happens at the exit of companies in every city. Two or more players go through the exit at the same time, no-clipping through each other thanks to the NCZ and as soon as even one of the trucks drives outside the NCZ, they all collide.

For the small gas stations, the NCZ should cover a portion of the road as well. For the larger ones, just cover the entire terrain of the place should be enough.

I was thinking about how they could do it but i think they should do the road for abit before and after the petrol station to give the driver enough time to avoid any other drivers

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

damn, i thought the teleport to garage one was unique -_- oh well and it's up to the devs i suppose

I should go through the forum before positing my ideas :D to see if it's already been done