No sound of my truck

skyedarque

Here is a new one I can't here my truck. No engine sound no air brake sound nothing. But I can here ever other sound in the game the back ground noise, other trucks. but not mine

I checked my settings and there set. I shoud here something but I don't. Any ideals.

Please check all these 3 settings:

1. Multiplayer tab menu

2. ATS GameĀ Settings - Audio

3. ATS GameĀ Settings - Gameplay

Ā 

Any one of these settings being disabled will result in your problem, and it should be more likely 2 or 3 where the problem is, as they control only your truck.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

Ņ‰Ā  PEOPLE'S REPUBLICĀ OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Torva Messor said:

i have tried messin with all 3 sounds setting suggested here and i still cant hear my own truck

Ā 

Did you happen to customize your truck through a save edit. If so. Use the SCS extraction tool, de-crypt your same save but make sure it's a quick save. once in the same game txt. use CRTL+F and type in either your trucks mileageĀ or license plate. Then scroll down for the engine and check is the sound file is missing.Ā 

• 3 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived