How to use a hybrid truck .scs in multiplayer

jtpjr

Question

Hi all!

I recently found this mod that is a hybrid truck. Basically, its a Volvo mixed with a Merc. Found here. I tried entering multiplayer with it, but in the mod manager, it says that there are no mods found, and even when I enabled it in the singleplayer, it says that the mod is enabled, but it cannot be found. However, in SP it works fine. How do I enable this .scs file so that it is compatible with multiplayer? I have already tried inserting it into the MP mods folder, to no avail.

Thanks,

jtpjr

9 answers to this question

^ I read that, and the hybrid truck is made the same way as the one provided from the first website

5 hours ago, Memduh Basgan said:

Hello. 

You need to buy the hybrid truck in singleplayer. Then you can be able to drivd in multiplayer. 

Thanks, I'll try that. I need to get a few levels first

Edited by Trucking Australia
Merged posts & Removed quote.

My friend and I checked the Allowed mods link and tried to use the all trucks have 625HP and the one that allows for longer day cab trucks etc. The mods say not compatible when we go into MP game on the list and do not work. Is this related to the updates and will these mods function in the future? I did notice right before posting this a truck in MP that was a daycab with a long body... so i'm not sure why they the mods are not working for us. thanks

edit: It also says connection refused due to the mods. Again mods were obtained from the approved mods linked.. (additional customization and all truck 625HP)

^ No, that's just what the game does. If you wish to drive that truck, you must first be driving it in single player to be able to drive it in MP. Once you have driven it in SP, when you open it in MP, even though it says that the mod isn't compatible, the truck will still be there.

^ I understood that he downloaded a mod that was done the "same way", but it is not the "same mod" or the "same allowed site". See this "Found Here" on his text, please: http://etsmods.net/volvo-hybrid-truck-for-multiplayer/

Anyway, the etsmods.net isn't included on list for "allowed mods", and the mentioned mod was tested only in 1.19 version. 

6 hours ago, jtpjr said:

I recently found this mod that is a hybrid truck. Basically, its a Volvo mixed with a Merc. Found here

3 hours ago, jtpjr said:

I read that, and the hybrid truck is made the same way as the one provided from the first website

76561198274653564.png