Fatal Error

mikeemil301

Question

Hi
I've had some problems with the last 1.23.1.1 update. 
After the fixes came out this evening it still wont work.
Now i got 1.24.2.2 as recuired. But i still get the fatal error like if i didnt have the right Version of the game.

I've Deleted the Mp2 folder in documents and reinstalled the mod. Nothing helps. 
Any of you guys with same problems as me?
Edit: The ingame picture is from Offline. I cant Launch The MP2 mod.

332.PNG

13453805_1245126535505484_283092432_n.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hello all you need to do now is update your game :) to 1.24 as MP has updated. Just go and opt out of beta

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

^ Hello again. I've tried to reinstall the mod and go to out of all betas, but it doesn't work. I have 1.24.2.2 now but it still doesn't allow me to launch the app. I still get the fatal error.

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.

^Everything is up-to-date, 
I've sent you my Client log that i've been told that a fatal error could be more than one thing.

client_13_06_2016.log

I've reached that point where im almost giving up on this. This downgrade ruined the game completetly for me. 
I've re-installed the mod about 8 times. Re-installed the game 3 times. Deleted folers about 100 times. 
Im not gonna reinstall again because i now have 120038398492349 files connected to this ###"34#"¤ mod.