CB only works one way (cannot hear others)

TheManGoesWild

Question

My CB only works one way, I can talk pushing V, others can hear me but I cannot hear them, there name does not show up in the top left, and I have checked all my settings and have microphone/voice volume etc up high

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MP mod completely but it still does not work, other players can here me on CB but I cannot hear them.

How can I fix this issue?

8 answers to this question

On 11/06/2016 at 8:00 PM, DesertEagle26 said:

"My Documents-ETS2MP" can you delete the folder and try again?

On 11/06/2016 at 8:01 PM, Memduh Basgan said:

Try to  run the multiplayer mod as admin.

I have done both of these things a few times, and still only a one way radio, game has been re-installed aswell twice

^ Yeah, it's really weird as my mic works fine on Skype and teamspeak, and when I talk in game with V it shows the speaker icon down bottom right, other people can hear me, but I do not get any audio feedback from them even though I know they are talking (on teamspeak with them at same time)

I have completely uninstalled TruckersMP including deleting the folders from program files and reinstalled again after new version and reset the settings, I've also verified game cache (In both ETS2 and ATS) but its still one sided

Note I have this problem is both ATSMP and ETS2MP

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above.