downgrading issue

Truckerpilot

Question

Hey guys im having a bit of an issue. Usually i opt into the beta to test it out and see what its like and then downgrade it but today for some reason when i tried downgrading it just keeps saying preallocating  and im not quite sure why usually it does that for like 2 seconds or so, but its been doing it for the past 10mins even when i try to restart my steam and downgrade still the same issue. Any ideas?

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

6 answers to this question

I tried those steps un installed it and reinstalled but now when trying to reinstall it still says preallocating i uninstalled another game and installed and it worked fine. It shouldnt be a space issue as i have 874GB available on my hard drive. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I have fixed the issue turns out ETS2 was being downloaded to my external Hard Drive which dosent accept those types of downloads. Thanks for the help tho @Rhastalord Moderator can mark this as solved thanks

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot