LKW-Skin

StonPark

Suggestion Name: Own LKW-Skin
Suggestion Description: Own designed trucks or trailers with the ets2 studi, dxtbmp, paint or photoshop or programms like that.

Any example images: yes, but i can't drag it because it's to big. But you can watch youtube videos to see some skins. if you want my own example you can write me your email or i send it in a private message.

Why should it be added?: Because it makes mor fun with your own designed truck and its very interesting to see different lkw colors or skins from other players. If this come into the mp the players have more fun again i think and the people can be creative.

the second thing what can happen if this will accepted is, that there will be truckmeets or truckshows,

I think youre talking about customs skins? this wont be added. Multiplayer doesnt support mods and what you will be doing is creating a mod. 

TruckersMP won't add third party mods, so this won't be happening anytime soon. Secondly, if you design your own truck, then everyone will have to have it in order to play, otherwise there games crash. Plus if you do it, a lot of other players would want to also.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.