[ATS&ETS2] Scout Car Break

Kenzor0001

Suggestion Name: Scout Car Break version

Suggestion Description: As we already have the normal one , it should be implemented something like this , i think it looks nice and it doesn't have to be added another car to have it. My PS skills are not so great :(

Any example images: http://imgur.com/Rvxonzz

Why this should be added?: It will make the Scout Car even more cooler , it just add from Cabin

TruckersMP won't add third party mods, so this could not be implemented unless they made it.

This has been suggested and rejected many times, so please use the Search Function next time.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

A station wagon could be neat. Though it would be even more pointless than the sedan we already have. Let's be honest... although I do kind of like the Skoda on MP and it is fun to go for a leisure drive on one of those, they are completely pointless and useless, serving no purpose to exist whatsoever other than just being a nifty thing that is there because it could be added. A wagon version could be nice but I'd rather have the double trailers, already.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

in my opinion it would be nice to have a RAM or Dodge or one of those types of Utility Trucks implemented as well as adding if possible loads that could be carried with those trucks/pickuops if you prefer that name. The trailers for those trucks/pickups could be something like what you would see in the real world. pull a boat or pulling a car or pulling an RV station. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

@jjthepilot

@Kenzorel0001

SCS did state recently that they are planning on adding more types of vehicles such as those to the games as DLC. For now they are working on rigids and buses (coaches).

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@Mike Dragon 

interesting that they are working on buses (coaches) becuase SCS is actually developing a coach simulator on their end as i saw in a youtube video

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Yes, @jjthepilot. You saw the DLC being worked on. If you dig up some blog posts on SCS's blog you'll find information about it.

A few years ago they posted this screenshot of one of the buses.

http://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/euro_coach_simulator_1600-jpg.92691/

Edited by Mike Dragon

GP53e75.jpg

@Mike Dragon  

So they Came off the idea of just creating a new Simulator? cause in the video that was taken last year earlier in the year they were thinking of making it. as a new simulator

TruckerPilot

@jjthepilot

According to their posts and interviews, the original idea was to make it into a whole new simulator of its own but using the same map as ETS2 as well as many other assets from ETS2. Though the amount of things being taken from ETS2 was so many that instead they decided to turn it into a DLC for ETS2 instead. I remember one of their blog posts said that once you are in a bus the whole game will work differently (since you are transporting people and not cargo, after all), meaning that the DLC will have it's own mechanics. Change back and forth between the two kinds of gameplay in ETS2 should only require the player changing vehicles as we already do, currently.

I wish SCS would give us any news about this project but they are so secretive! I do know they are still working on it for sure, though. Last year Squirrel did a tour on SCS's studio and did some interviews. You can see the buses DLC being worked on at a certain point in the video. That was last year, only a few months before ATS was released.

GP53e75.jpg

@Mike Dragon

Yes thats the video i was talking about where they were showing on their PC screen the bus in the making. So basically all they are going to do now is integrate Coach Sim into ETS and just make it one big game with the system switching over when u hop into the bus?

TruckerPilot

@Mike Dragon

Im excited for it too :D cant wait. gives us something else to do that deliver cargo now we can deliver people just dont crash guys its lives we are talking about lol

TruckerPilot

are you talking about umm i think its bus simulator 2008 or something like that i could be wrong @Kenzorel0001

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.