Ban appealing anti attack trigger thing

2aad9c9b4bae34fa  this is a cloud fare id thing whenever i tried to make a ban appeal something triggered and this id popped up and told me to contact the site onwer/admin

anyway if you could help me with my ban appeal because I believe I was banned unfairly That would be great

So here`s the story

Ok so first of I got kicked (not by F.Maynard originally) but by Stockholm ghost I believe for "Blocking" in Europort even though my vehicle was moving exactly 50km/h which was within the speed limit. I originally wasnt happy with that so I said "Where is that Admin Bastard" and That is what I got banned for To clarify and to put that out there the word "bastard" is used commonly even by other users and it isn`t really an insult The meaning of the word I used was informal. (informal
an unpleasant or despicable person. "he lied to me, the bastard!") I wasnt pleased with this situation as I got punished for no reason in the first place. Im Sorry if I Insulted anyone but I just had a bad day overall and this kinda pushed the limits a bit.

Edited by The Profesional

Try again now, appealing on the forum is not supported. (this was caused by a feature we enabled yesterday)