Using Custom Skin my company in multiplayer mode

GilbertoLeuck

Question

Hello do not know if it's here that you can solve my doubt is that in my clan created a company in Euro Truck 2 and create a skin to put in the truck to identify and have a differential in the game, however the skin only work in offline mode and would like to know if you have to use it in multiplayer and how to configure it appears in the online mode because I have seen players with skins that do not exist in the game and using the multiplayer mode.

I thank the attention and sorry for any inconvenience!

Ola não sei se é aqui que vocês podem resolver a minha duvida, é que nos do meu clã criamos uma empresa no Euro truck 2 e criamos uma skin para colocar no caminhão para identificar e ter um diferencial no jogo, porem a skin só funcionam no modo offline e gostaríamos de saber se tem como usar ela no multiplayer e como configurar para ela aparecer no modo online pois já vi jogadores com skins que não existem no jogo e utilizando no modo multiplayer.

Desde já agradeço a atenção e desculpe qualquer transtorno!

4 answers to this question