Freezing

KGT l xTH3xMoDsZx l UK

Question

Hi all,

Recently I've been experiencing quite a lot of freezing, I never normally get this, even when I am traveling through Rotterdam, but for some reason now I am!

So basically I was wondering if there was a cure to this freezing... My specs are:

MB:ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0

CPU:AMD FX-8320 3.8GHz

RAM:Corsair Vengance 1660MHz 8GB

GPU:NVIDIA EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SSC OC'd

HDD's: 1TB Seagate 7200rpm

500GB Samsung 7200rpm

Hope someone could help,

xTH3xMoDsZx

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

7 answers to this question

I myself have been experiencing this all the time on EU #2, along with constant ping kicks aswell (at one point my current ping was something ridiculous like 2983ms :o)

Anyways, back on topic now :P have you checked the game cache on steam? Also does this happen in Single Player (I doubt it)? How about if you join another server (eg. Less populated server such as US)?

Also, if it's easy to do so, how about temporarily removing the GPU overclock? I can't see it being the issue however, knowing that you've probably been using it for admining fine before.

Unless it's the AMD CPU :P jks

31 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

have you checked the game cache on steam?

Is that the appdata cache folder by any chance?

Saying that I do have a update to do for my GPU, that might be the issue, poss xD

Edited by SprinterFS
Merged double posts.

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019