More languages

AlerDerp

Hello everyone,

I just installed ETS2MP after a full reinstall and noticed the low amount of languages selectable for the installer ( i guess this also affects the game ), so here my suggestion:

I think it would be a good idea to do more translations. So far, for example, the installer only includes 5 languages.

I have seen these websites where you can put your project on and let it get translated by anyone that would feel like contributing to the translation, and i would love to see ETS2(MP) on there.

Personally i prefer to have everything in english, but i can imagine many people would see their game in their native language.

If this suggestion would get accepted and proceded, i would love to put my effort into translating as much as i can to my own native language ( dutch ), for anything it could be used for ( support, manuals, game interface, website etc etc ).

I would love to see this happening, and i am always prepared to help.

//AlerDerp