Annoying Money Bug

D4NNoTRixX

Question

I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer with my offline profile. The problem is, everytime i go back to ETS 2 I get very much money of the drivers of my company directly. (About 40.000.000.000). So I can´t play offline anymore because I want to earn the money early.20160405145756_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

MP nature, and not a bug.

Moving to Help.

Simple solutions: Load save from your early games and keep the small amount of money. You can fire all your drivers, or duplicate a profile for MP only.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

This is a typical TruckersMP issue than cannot be fixed (as far as I am aware).

It occurs when you switch from Single Player to MP or F7 + Enter, the game time is dramatically fast forwarded in time, and then with that time change, all your drivers will increase in levels and all the money from their jobs will be put into your account just like the game normally would over a period of time . 

Don't think of it as a bad thing, because with all the trolls that are on ETS2MP, you may need it to fix your truck or F7 + Enter a few times, that will cost a few $$$.

Cheers

Trucking Australia

HHA Manage

Time in MP doesn't stop unlike SP and that means when you log on to a server your workers catch up to the server time and then you get given billions of cash! I quite like this feature because it makes crashes and fines a lot less apparent to pay for when a troll rams you. lol :P 

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗