ATS MP doesnt' work

Lord Kopecz

Question

Hey guys,

i have a big annoying problem. Every time i play Ats mp after 10-20min all trucks around me freeze. It can't be my internet connection because Ets2 mp still works fine without interruptions and i play online only with LAN-Cable. I have in both games a ms between 20 and 50, only Ats mp doesn't work. I uninstalled the game 2 times, also the mp mod but it didn't help. I disabled development logging also on recommendation but i still have the same problem. Please just comment if you had the same problem or/and have a really helpful solution, i don't have any idea now anymore.

By the way my PC is 2 months old and has one of the best graphic cards (GTX 980) etc. so my PC requires the requirements of the game, Singeplayer also works on highest settings. My virus program is Kaspersky. In the settings the program means there are no limitations on Ats mp, so it should be playable, because Ets2 mp has the same settings and it works fine..

Please help me!!! :(

Your Luke :)

3 answers to this question

Moved to Help.

ATS has higher hardware requirements than ETS2, so it's normal if you have lower fps or other performance in ATS. Please also check if the same issue happens in single player mode as well, or not.

Spawning large number of trucks at a same time can also cause freeze issues. If your game do freeze only when you approach some area with heavy traffic, it's normal. Please just keep an eye on your mirrors and make sure no one is driving fast behind you.

You can also change your truck to some other models if you are driving a Kenworth W900. This truck itself can lower up to 10 fps.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

On 06/03/2016 at 9:56 AM, SprinterFS said:

Okay thanks. The Singleplayer works fine without any problems and i play it on highest settings. Maybe i should go on lower settings in the mp? Would that help? It often freezes if there is heavy traffic coming but sometimes it freezes when there are only 3 trucks around me..and i play Ets2 mp on highest settings, also in Rotterdam it works fine and doesn't hang for a second. Other people play some hours on Ats mp and don't have this problem and for sure not all have this good PC like me, so what am i doing wrong? :(

Edited by immortal766
Use ^ instead of quoting whole text