Reporting Problem

addahd

Question

I have this problem that someone rammed into the side of me (here) but did /pinfo to late, so when i did it, a different player name came up. normally i would look at the LogSpawning but they are not being created. i would like to know why not. it was a nice fallback just in case /pinfo was wrong.

any answers would be nice and appreciated. Thanks

5 answers to this question

^ The OP has mentioned that they can't use the log_spawning file as they aren't being created.

What I'd do is look on steamcommunity.com for their username in game, and copy the long number in the users steam URL (Steam64 ID). Then go to truckersmp.com and use the search with their Steam64 ID and it'll come up with one user. There's your perpetrator! (Copy the number from that truckersmp URL- their TruckersMP ID) for the report.

^^ That works if the name is quite "particular", I've found myself with dozens of results when searching for a player... And the only way to guess who is the one you're looking for is checking their profiles to see if they own ETS/ATS, and even then you can find more than one match, so it can be a useless waste of time.

This case was a 100% match and this is the winner: TruckersMP - foskadayii and SteamID - Fenkii