Problem with the freight market

QuanTee

Question

5 answers to this question

Sorry, probably explained it wrong, I mean I change it from "0" to "1",then when the cargo appears, I quit and change it back to "0", Every time I want to play,  I'm okay with doing it, but what really annoys me that it keeps reseting me back at my garage.

did you save the config file ? perhaps the console command is better this way you can do it while being in-game.

if you have console enabled press ~ key left side of number 1

copy paste this into the console uset g_force_economy_reset "1" and hit the enter, then you close the console and click on the profile icon you go back to profile selection and select the same profile you used before.

now you get this message again game change detected truck is moved to garage, open console again and copy paste command uset g_force_economy_reset "0" and hit the enter 

it must be working correct now, you can test it when you exit the game and restart it completely 

Sorry, probably explained it wrong, I mean I change it from "0" to "1",then when the cargo appears, I quit and change it back to "0", Every time I want to play,  I'm okay with doing it, but what really annoys me that it keeps reseting me back at my garage.