Unsupported game version detected!

Frederik

Question

I've updated to the newest MP Client, Newest patch on ATS and I still get a Fatal Error when trying to start the game.

Fatal ErrorUnsupported game version detected! To play you need to have American Truck Simulator v. 1.1.0.8s [f84fd2f9a569] ! Do you need help with downgradingYES    NO

I've made sure ATS MP Client directory and ATS local files directory matches, no difference.

4 answers to this question

Hello,

This is a common issue: ATS itself will auto update via steam, but it will usually take several hours to days for MP to update. During this time period before MP update, you will not be able to play on MP servers if you update the game. 

MP mods was recently updated, and is now compatible with the latest ATS. You can opt out of all beta on ATS steam menu, and install the latest MP mods, then try again -- usually it should work.

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

The latest ATSMP release does not support any Beta of ATS steam release.

To solve this issue, Download the latest version of ATSMP from here:

http://truckersmp.com/en_US/download

Go to steam>Library>Games>ATS>Right Click>Properties>Betas>None, opt out of all Beta programmes.

Please try this out and reply to this thread with the outcome. Thanks