No connect in servers #E1 and #E2 problem

Jigen

Question

6 answers to this question

probably is posted this problem, but i can not connect to servers only connect usa server!

#E1; probably server is full all time...

But #EU2 freeoram? i try to connect but no connect to server...80 players on server.

i need Winter mod or something?

More than likely the Devs are using EU2 at this time to test some new update.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Winter mod is not compulsory.

93a3c28b3bfa09ad2f81448a922ee312.png Source : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/1937-012-alpha/?p=14947

EU#1 does have a wait due to the temporary restriction of slots due to server load. You don't have to wait for long to get online.

Server 2 seems to be having issues at the moment if/when I know more I will update this post accordingly. 

I had a problem getting on to #EU1 early it was saying internet connection but its normally fine and I had to update the game again as it was saying there was another update due but I had already got the latest winter mod etc update unless there is a new one out yesterday/today. 

Tom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.