Activating Account To Say I have ATS

millermi10

Ok, so i started up ATS MP after downloading it and when I logged in it said: Visit www.TruckersMP.com, login and go to setting to register your game. 

Do you want to do this now?

Yes / No

So I chose Yes and went to where i register it. I put in my steam username and clicked save then check now. It then said: Fix the errors below: We are still checking if you have the game, please be patient, it can take up to 60 mins. I waited roughly around 60 mins but nothing... Any Help Please?

So for a while it was stuck on We are now checking please come back in a couple of minutes, it was on that for about 40 minutes, now ive clicked check now again and its gone back to fix the errors etc (shown above) :(

Ensure that your inventory is set to public and you have played American Truck Simulator for more than two hours.

Woah quick reply, Thanks! Yes I have played ATS for more than two hours on steam and how do I check that my account is set to Public?

Have you a Account of the Website truckersmp?

oh yes, you need more than two hours ^^

Yeah got an account from when it was still ETS2 MP

Ensure that your inventory is set to public and you have played American Truck Simulator for more than two hours.

Ok i clicked Check now again and it now says: We are checking now, please come back in a couple of minutes. To check if it has gone through will I have to refresh the page or do anything or will it automatically do it?

Same Problem here

Playing ETS2MP for ~500 Hours so from Steam all is Fine

ATS i played for 11 Hours

Hey! It now saying we are checking now please come back in a couple of minutes. in green so its made progress :) Hope ur problem gets sorted out :) Hopefully mine will now

Hey everyone,

Please can you help me with the problem from the new update of ETS2?

I got a poblem to get strated for the ATC mod for multiplayer. The problem is that when i start to download the ATS mod is showing me the sentence "Please select your American Truck Simulator directory" I try to find information about it but i couldn't find it. Can you please help me to get started. And also do i need to buy American Truck simulator to get started by ETS2 (sorry for my ba english) .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived